Staveley's Eggs understands that the information you trust us with is important to you and we are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Policy explains how, when and why we collect personal information during the course of working with you, under what circumstances we may disclose your personal information to others and how we protect this data.
WHAT INFORMATION WE COLLECT ABOUT YOU
We need information about you in order to conduct business with you and ensure that we engage in relevant business operations, products and services. This can include information about your business, some personal information about the individual(s) representing the business, other information that we collect as per of our business operations, and personal information we collect from other sources.
Data may include your name(s), the company name, accounts address, delivery addresses, telephone numbers, email addresses and any relevant bank or other payment information to facilitate the transference of agreed funds in exchange for products and services.
We may also collect details regarding our operational interactions for health and safety, biosecurity and other safety related purposes. This may include site visits, location data, purpose of visit and other information that aids animal welfare and security.
WHY WE USE THE INFORMATION ABOUT YOU
We collect your business and personal information in order to:
- Engage in consensual and legitimate business interactions
- Communicate with you any changes in products and services available that may be of legitimate interest
- Transfer funds in exchange for products and services
- Fulfil any legal obligation
YOUR INDIVIDUAL RIGHTS
- Right to be informed - you have the right to be informed about the collection of your data under GDPR guidelines
- Right of Access - you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. We will provide you with this information within one month of receiving your request. If the request is complex, we may extend the response time. We will inform you if this is the case and explain why.
- Right of Rectification - We want to make sure that your personal information is accurate and up to date. You may ask us to correct, update or remove information you think is inaccurate or incomplete and we ask that you inform us promptly of any changes to your circumstances.
- Right to Erasure - you may also ask us to erase your personal and business information from our systems, in certain circumstances. There are some specific circumstances where the right to erasure does not apply and we are permitted to hold your data. We will explain the reason for this at the time, should this occur.
- Right to Data Portability - You may also ask us to move, or 'port', your personal information to another organisation electronically. We will only port personal information you have provide to us, that we have processed based on your consent or that has been processed automatically. We will port your personal information without charge and within one month where technically feasible.
- Right to Restricting Processing - You have a right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances such as when accuracy is contested, if processing is unlawful, if data is no longer needed, pending a right to object action.
- Rights Relating to Automated Decision Making and Profiling - You have the right to object to decisions made solely by automated means such as automated profiling.
HOW WE STORE YOUR DATA
We will endeavour not to keep your personal information for longer than we have to for us to fulfil our obligations. Where it is not possible for us to delete your data, we will ensure the appropriate security and organisational measures are put in place to protect the use of your information. Customer data will be stored in our database software that is stored on our own secure servers. Data may be shared via email between the data controller and processor.
We work hard to ensure that your personal information is treated safely and securely. However, if you have a complaint, write to us using the details provided at the end of this Policy. You also have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner's Office.
WHO TO CONTACT IN RELATION TO PROCESSING OF PERSONAL INFORMATION AT STAVELEY'S EGGS LTD
If you would like to discuss anything in relation to this Policy or how we handle your personal information, you can reach the appointed data compliance officer for Staveley's Eggs Ltd by writing to:
Data Compliance Officer
Staveley's Eggs Ltd
Coppull Moor Farm
244 Preston Road